XML Validator is easy to use the XML Validate tool. Copy, Paste, and Validate. This is also called as XML Lint tool.
Validation of a document and its syntax is important to ensure that the XML implementation has correctly and accurately reflected the user's intentions. Read more about xml validation in next section.
XML validator will check for both well-formedness and validity. It will also give you helpful error messages so you can fix any issues in your XML.
What can you do with XML Validator Online?
- XML Lint helps to validate your XML data.
- It also works as XML Checker and XML syntax checker.
- This tool allows loading the XML URL to validate. Use your XML REST URL to validate. Click on the Load URL button, Enter URL and Submit.
- Users can also validate XML Files by uploading the file. This functionality also referred to as XML File validator
- It validates SOAP, WSDL, POM , RSS, SVG, SGML, RDF files.
- It helps to save your validated XML online and Share it on social sites or emails.
- XML Validator works well on Windows, MAC, Linux, Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Safari.
- This XML Linter helps a developer who works with XML data to test and verify.
What is XML?
XML is a markup language designed to provide a standard way to structure data. The introduction of XML was an important step in the shift from document markup languages (such as SGML) to data markup languages.
Example to validate XML
Valid XML Try it.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?> <InsuranceCompanies> <Top_Insurance_Companies> <Name>Berkshire Hathaway ( BRK.A)</Name> <Capitalization>$655 billion</Capitalization> </Top_Insurance_Companies> </InsuranceCompanies>
Invalid XML Try it.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?> <InsuranceCompanies> <Top_Insurance_Companies> <Name>Berkshire Hathaway ( BRK.A)</Name> </InsuranceCompanies>
For Advanced Users
Lua External URL
Load Lua External URL in Browser URL like this https://codebeautify.org/
xmlvalidator?url= https://gist.gi thubusercontent .com/cbmgit/13d b101f2b17e30f86 26984c18f77b30/ raw/InsuranceCo mpanies.xml
Know more about XML: